French Ways to Eat for Pleasure and Good Health is now in action plan stages. Have you been following this series on healthy eating? Do you consider yourself a gourmet or do you just enjoy food for its pleasure? Do you want to eat delicious meals without guilt yet lose weight and be in good health? Have you had any changes in your eating plan, lifestyle or attitude since this series of health articles and tips started? Here, on this health blog it is about to get even more detailed because we are moving into Part 3, action plan for French ways to eat for pleasure and health. An action plan that includes you and your ideas to share. Will admit, I have been out of the states for many years and maybe out of tune with all of you worldwide readers. We live here in Pau, France. We are “obligated” to live the European slower lifestyle because it is just part of life living here. Maybe my words are not true to your world? Do you think eating this way will work for you? Try it out. We will start with easy changes and harder goals as time continues. If you are living the good health and pleasure eating lifestyle already, great health for you! But first, if you want to get up to speed, check out pleasure eating to good health Part 1 and Part 2 here. Then come back and read Part 3. Here is the action plan phases with phases details to follow over the next couple weeks.
ACTION PLAN PHASES
- Easy Drinking water with meals and Finishing every meal with style
- Moderate Eating slowly without distractions and Eating regular meals at regular times
- More Challenging Pre dinner Apero, Lighter and later supper and The 3 course meal
- Challenging Learn or practice cooking skills, More fruits and veggies, Presentation of food and meal is key
- Gourmet Status Eating less and better, Enjoying a glass of wine, Remembering taste is everything
- Final Food Phase Be demanding on what you and your family eats, Eat less processed foods, Local and less global
- Body and Eats Two are Hand in Hand Exercise, stress reduction techniques, pets, spirituality and more
This action plan is interactive. Please add your two cents. Everyone is different and we all have varied lifestyles, social differences, cultural variations. Would love to hear from you all. Do you want to make changes? Do it slowly and over a longer period of time. That is why the French ways to eat for pleasure and good health Part 3 is described over several phases from easy to challenging. Tune in again quickly or easier yet subscribe to the blog’s RSS feed, follow me on twitter, linkedin, or facebook.
Be well and as always, Bon Appetit.