Eco-nutrition integrates our nutrition sources with environment friendly choices. So how to we choose fish oils and other supplements that affect our earth?
Archive | Diets/ Medicine RSS feed for this section
Reviews on nutritional issues related to diet and medicine.
France’s universal healthcare system, help support a weight loss, anti-obesity program for children. Free and open to all obese kids, it is a big success.
My French story on how a ketogenic diet works to control your child’s epilepsy. Learn more about this and how it can be used as a therapy instead of drugs.
The EFSA (European Food Safety Association) has delivered its draft opinion on the Aspartame controversy. Should we be relieved? My take on Aspartame.
It takes some lucky genes and some golden rules to fit into those “must fit” jeans. My rules on how to stay the same weight and still enjoy guilt free eating.
Download your free 13 page report on "10 Simple Ways to Eat Like The French Without Having a Food Snob Attitude"French tips on eating healthy, staying slim and enjoying meals for satiety and pleasureYour good health is priceless and I care about helping you stay healthy. Download your free E-report after subscribing to our newsletter below. Your email will always remain private. Warmly, Mary
- Italy’s Healthy Foods: Why You Must Add This List To Your Next Meal June 18, 2013
- French Style Duck Breast Cooked With Honey June 14, 2013
- Healthy Food Meals For Kids: Fried, Food Processed and Fresh Rule June 6, 2013
- Eco-Nutrition Helps Your Child Grow The Way Nature Intended June 3, 2013
- French Food: Five Healthy Foods To Steal From the French May 28, 2013
- Can You Live Healthy Without Eating Any Vegetables? January 23, 2010
- Onions, Flu Protector or Poisonous? March 1, 2010
- Teenage Weight: When A Jump in Your Teen’s Weight May Not Be A Concern April 13, 2012
- How My Daughter Got Over Her Nutella Addiction November 3, 2011
- Your Child’s Normal Eating Starts With Your Normal Eating August 22, 2011
Product of the Month: Manuka Honey -This cures (just about) everything.
- Last 24 hours: 2,892
- Last 7 days: 19,798
- Last 30 days: 46,511
- Online now: 9