On my French hospital training I met four patients living the high life in the French healthcare system. Read how the French system is human (and in debt).
Tag Archives | french health tips
French eat for pleasure and good health by eating slowly and enjoying real and regular meals at regular mealtimes.
17 French tips & health techniques that you can use to eat for pleasure, good health & healthy living
Parents and caregivers have a vital role in sharing a positive health message to their children.
Download your free 13 page report on "10 Simple Ways to Eat Like The French Without Having a Food Snob Attitude"French tips on eating healthy, staying slim and enjoying meals for satiety and pleasureYour good health is priceless and I care about helping you stay healthy. Download your free E-report after subscribing to our newsletter below. Your email will always remain private. Warmly, Mary
- Italy’s Healthy Foods: Why You Must Add This List To Your Next Meal June 18, 2013
- French Style Duck Breast Cooked With Honey June 14, 2013
- Healthy Food Meals For Kids: Fried, Food Processed and Fresh Rule June 6, 2013
- Eco-Nutrition Helps Your Child Grow The Way Nature Intended June 3, 2013
- French Food: Five Healthy Foods To Steal From the French May 28, 2013
- Can You Live Healthy Without Eating Any Vegetables? January 23, 2010
- Onions, Flu Protector or Poisonous? March 1, 2010
- Teenage Weight: When A Jump in Your Teen’s Weight May Not Be A Concern April 13, 2012
- How My Daughter Got Over Her Nutella Addiction November 3, 2011
- Your Child’s Normal Eating Starts With Your Normal Eating August 22, 2011
Product of the Month: Manuka Honey -This cures (just about) everything.
- Last 24 hours: 2,857
- Last 7 days: 19,658
- Last 30 days: 45,880
- Online now: 8